Rita has been in practice since 2005. Prior to joining T&P, she was a legal manager of PT J Resources Asia Pasifik Tbk, a mining company which owns Indonesian and Malaysian gold mining assets and prior to that, she was an assistant corporate legal manager of public listed companies namely PT Rukun Raharja Tbk (oil and gas), PT Bumi Teknokultura Tbk (agriculture plantation), PT Hanson International Tbk (investment company) and PT Central Proteinaprima Tbk (fully integrated shrimp producer and processor).
At T&P, she has been involved in the issuance of capital market securities (equity and debt) by Indonesian companies through the Indonesian capital markets and overseas capital markets, including IPOs,
rights issues, bonds and notes; banking and finance; acquisitions; mining projects in Indonesia and general corporate work.
Her professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- Giosis Pte. Ltd., a Singapore retail sale via internet company under the brand Qoo10, it its corporate internal restructuring which involved the setting up of a new holding company and the transfer of certain assets thereto, including the existing subsidiaries of the group in Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- PT PLN (Persero) in reviewing its current EPC Contract and preparing, analyzing and finalizing a draft template of the EPC Contract to be used by PLN
- EMQ Inc., a mobile financial network company in connection with the process of applying for a license to Bank Indonesia as a funds transfer company and assisted in its compliance with Bank Indonesia’s regulations and assisted in the drafting of cooperation agreements with several Indonesian start-up companies which are engaged in payment services
- Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera 1912, the century-old Indonesian mutual life insurer and the first and only national insurer owned by its policy holders (mutual society) in its proposed restructuring to improve its finances and meet growing obligations, as has been instructed by the Non-Bank Financial Industry division (Industri Keuangan Non-Bank/IKNB) of the Indonesian Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK)
- PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk, a leading Indonesian public listed company carrying on business in the food and rice industry in its Sukuk Ijarah issuance of up to IDR1,2 trillion, which were underwritten by PT Maybank Kim Eng Securities, PT Mandiri Sekuritas, PT OCBC Sekuritas Indonesia, PT Danareksa Sekuritas and PT Indo Premier Securities
- PT Equity Development Investment Tbk, a public listed holding company engaged in the financial and non-bank financial industry through its subsidiaries, who are carrying on their business in the field of financing, life and general insurance, insurance brokerage, stock broking, share registry and venture capital
- PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk in its proposed perpetual notes issuance of up to IDR2 trillion
- PT PP Presisi (Persero) Tbk in its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of up to IDR1 trillion in Indonesia and international offering outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S (through an international wrap)
- PT Buyung Poetra Sembada Tbk in its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of up to IDR217 billion in Indonesia and international offering outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S
- PT J Resources Asia Pasifik Tbk in its rights issue of ± US$161.3 million and in its acquisition of PT J resources Nusantara which owns Indonesian and Malaysian gold mining assets.
- Bahasa Indonesia
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners