KEMAS FARIZ PAHLEVI
Kemas Fariz Pahelvi has been in practice since 2020. Prior to joining T&P, he worked as a junior associate at other prominent law firm in Jakarta where he was involved in capital market and corporate legal practice. He graduated in 2019 from the Faculty of Law of UNIKA Atma Jaya Jakarta, Indonesia.
At T&P, he has been involved in capital market, acquisitions, foreign and domestic capital investments, and general corporate work.
His professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- PT Griyaton Indonesia in its proposed assets divestment;
- PT Adi Karya (Persero) Tbk in its shelf Bonds offering in Indonesia of up to IDR5 trillion;
- PT Global Mediacom Tbk in its shelf Bonds and Sukuk Offering in Indonesia up to IDR2 trilion;
- Underwriter in the Initial Public Offering of PT Widodo Makmur Perkasa Tbk. in Indonesia and outside Indonesia (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Europe) according to Regulation S;
- PT Lancartama Sejati Tbk in the implementation of the Limited Public Offering (Rights Issue) with Preemptive Rights with a value of IDR16,500,000,000,-
- Bahasa Indonesia
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners