Lingkan Sarah Ngantung
Lingkan has been in practice since 2011. Prior to joining T&P, she was project assistant at the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of the Leiden University in The Netherlands. She graduated in 2009 from the Faculty of Law, Utrecht University, The Netherlands and in 2010 earned her LL.M degree from the same university, majoring in Transnational Commercial Legal Practice.
At T&P, she has been involved in acquisition, banking and finance, foreign and domestic capital investments, issuance of capital market securities (equity and debt), mining projects in Indonesia and general corporate work.
Her professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- various venture capital firms in their proposed investments in several Indonesian start-up companies or small/medium enterprises in various industries such as amongst others GudangAda (FMCG marketplace), FinAccel (fintech), Artotel (hospitality), Carro (car marketplace),
Docquity (web learning platform), Kaodim (services marketplace), Chope (restaurant booking platform), Carsome (car marketplace), Alodokter (healthcare services platform) and Cekaja (fintech)
- various private equity firms in their proposed investments in several private companies in the Indonesian regulated sectors, including the healthcare and mining & energy sectors
- various start-up companies and small/medium enterprises in their proposed corporate restructuring, financing and/or general corporate matters
- the Indonesian state-owned train operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (PT KAI) in reviewing some of its agreements in respect to the operation of the Soekarno–Hatta airport rail link
- a subsidiary of leading retailer PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk in its joint cooperation with a leading Japanese real estate group in respect to the proposed development of residential condominiums with ancillary retail facilities in one of the most central and strategic locations in Jakarta
- PT Indonesia Prima Property Tbk in its joint cooperation with a foreign governed-owned global investment firm in respect to the proposed re-development of a strategic property into mixed-use buildings
- Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera 1912, the century-old Indonesian mutual life insurer and the first and only national insurer owned by its policy holders (mutual society) in its proposed restructuring with the object to improve its finances and meet growing obligations, as has been instructed by the Non-Bank Financial Industry division (Industri Keuangan Non-Bank/IKNB) of the Indonesian Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK)
- both PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk as the creditor and agent, as well as PT Semen Padang as the debtor, in the Syndicated Loan Agreement in the amount of IDR1,950 trillion (equivalent to ±US$160 million) for the financing of Indarung VI cement plant with a total project investment amount of approximately IDR4 trillion (equivalent to ±US$330 million)
- PT Borneo Lumbung Energi & Metal Tbk in its US$1 billion acquisition of 23,8% shares in Bumi plc, an indirect shareholder of a.o. PT Bumi Resources Tbk, PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk, PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk, PT Darma Henwa Tbk and PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara, and in its US$1 billion acquisition financing with Standard Chartered Bank
- PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk, a leading Indonesian public listed company carrying on business in the food and rice industry in its Sukuk Ijarah issuance of up to IDR1,2 trillion, which were underwritten by PT Maybank Kim Eng Securities, PT Mandiri Sekuritas, PT OCBC Sekuritas Indonesia, PT Danareksa Sekuritas and PT Indo Premier Securities
- IKANED (Ikatan Keluarga & Alumni Netherlands)
- Bahasa Indonesia
- French (passive command/reading ability)
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners