R. WIDYANTARA PRIAMBODO
R. Widyantara Priambodo has been in practice since 2012. Prior to joining T&P, he worked at another law firms where handled certain projects of capital markets, merger & acquisition transactions of companies with various business sectors such as plantation and bank, also dispute resolution matters. He graduated in 2013 from the Faculty of Law of UNIKA Atma Jaya Jakarta whereupon he earned Master of Law in 2015 from Faculty of Law University of Indonesia and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in 2019 from the Leiden University, the Netherlands.
At T&P, he has been involved in capital markets, foreign capital investment, and general corporate work.
His professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- a public developer company in its proposed rights issue.
- PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk in its bonds issuance.
- PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) in its bonds issuance worth up to Rp1 Trillion.
- PT Wijaya Karya Realty in its acquisition of a contractor of buildings and/or apartments.
- PT PP (Persero) Tbk. in its proposed spin off process.
- PT Baramulti Sukses Sarana Tbk in providing a legal opinion concerning the change of the in principle license in regards of foreign capital investment.
- PT Equity Development Investment Tbk. in its rights issue.
- PT Bank Bukopin Tbk. in relation to its relevant material, affiliated, and conflict of interest transactions.
- PT FKS Multi Agro Tbk. in relation to its material, affiliated, and conflict of interest transactions.
- PT Izzisen International in its acquisition of shares of companies located in Singapore.
- PT Izzisen International in its formation of a joint cooperation with PT Inhutani II (Persero).
- PT BW Plantation Tbk. (now PT Eagle High Plantation Tbk.) in its rights issue and international offering under Regulation S with transaction worth Rp10,85 Trillion followed with the acquisition of Group Green Eagle.
- PT MNC Investama Tbk. in its proposed merger with another public listing bank.
- PT Bank Mutiara Tbk. in providing advice related to compliance with anti-money laundering criminal act regulations.
- various individuals and legal entities in civil and criminal proceedings at relevant Indonesian courts.
- PERADI (Association of Indonesian Advocates)
- AKPI (Indonesian Association of Trustees in Bankruptcy and Administrators)
- Bahasa Indonesia
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners