Nizam Safaraz has been in practice since 2019. Prior to Joining T&P, he worked as a legal officer at a construction company in Jakarta where he was involved in corporate related matters and merger & acquisition projects. He graduated in 2019 from the Faculty of Law of Universitas Padjadjaran, whereupon he earned Master of Defense in 2021 from Faculty of National Security of University of Defense, Indonesia.
At T&P, he has been involved in merger & acquisition projects, capital market, and general corporate matters.
His professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- PT Equity Development Investment Tbk in its proposed Rights Issue 2021 with the aggregate value of IDR7,454,723,337.
- PT Artha Persada Kreatif and PT Generasi Persada Kreatif in its sales of shares to Saturdays Eyewear Pte. Ltd with the aggregate value of USD5,125,000.
- Press Metal Alumunium Holdings Bhd in its acquisition of PT Bintan Alumina Indonesia with the aggregate value of RM333,000,000.
- HasBro Inc. in its proposed sales of Nerf Gun in Indonesia in accordance with the prevailing toys regulation.
- Louis Vuitton Inc. in its propose sales and investment in Indonesia concerning the halal certificate for its products in accordance with the prevailing regulation.
- various private equity firms in their proposed investments in several private companies in the Indonesian regulated sectors, including the construction and mining & energy sectors.
- various start-up companies in their proposed data privacy compliance, data transfer and its placement of data center.
APPDI (Association of Professional of Personal Data Privacy)
- Bahasa Indonesia
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners