Tumbuan & Partners shortlisted as nominees of Asian Legal Business South East Asia Law Awards 2022
Tumbuan & Partners (“T&P”) has the opportunity to attend the award ceremony held by Asian Legal Business South East Asia Law Awards 2022 on 25th May 2022 in Singapore, where T&P was shortlisted as nominees in the following categories:
1. Medical and Healthcare Law Firm of the Year 2022;
2. Regional Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year 2022;
3. Project Finance Deal of the Year 2022;
4. Managing Partner of the Year (Emerging Markets) 2022;
5. Regional Litigation Law Firm of the Year 2022;
6. Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year 2022;
7. Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year 2022;
8. M&A Deal of the Year (Midsize) 2022.
Our associates, Raden Widyantara Priambodo and Nizam Safaraz, along with other private practitioners and in-house teams in various countries in South East Asia were able to conclude the accomplishments and efforts for every law firm, in-house team, or other teams for the past year with an award ceremony.
It was a great pleasure to attend the conference during which we had a possibility to meet with colleagues from different countries, with whom we had a chance to discuss and exchange different practices that are being applied in their countries. Whilst the event itself gave us the opportunity to extend our knowledge, and at the same time we would like to thank Asian Legal Business and Thomson Reuters for hosting the event.
#tumbuanpartners #lawfirm #legal #law #lawyer #corporatelawyer #leadinglawyer #advocate #dealmaker #committedtoexcellence #workhard #worksmart #asianlegalbusiness #alb
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners