Reina Theresia has been in practice since 2004. Prior to joining T&P, she was a corporate legal counsel at multinational bank in Indonesia and several other prominent law firms in Jakarta where he was involved in banking and finance transactions, various merger & acquisition projects, capital market, foreign investment and general corporate work.
At T&P, she has been involved in capital markets, foreign capital investment, and general corporate work.
Her professional experience covers acting as legal adviser to among others:
- PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Hongkong Branch) in the context of providing a working capital credit facility of USD 8,500,000 (eight million and five hundred United States Dollars) to Regal Matters Limited (a business group of PT MMS Group Indonesia);
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. in order to provide a Credit Investment Credit Facility to PT Amman Mineral Internasional with a maximum credit facility limit of USD1,000,000,000.,- to finance the acquisition of mining company shares;
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. in the context of providing Senior Credit Facility with a maximum credit facility limit of Rp. 1,471,500,000,000 and USD 129,000,000 for financing the acquisition of one company in the same business group as well as financing for working capital in the plantation sector;
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. in the context of providing Senior Credit Facilities to a maximum credit facility limit of USD 360,000,000 to finance the construction of hotels and office buildings (St. Regis);
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk in providing credit facilities to PT Indo Mobil Finance in the amount of USD 40,000,000 for the purpose of financing the working capital of PT Indo Mobil Finance;
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. in the provision of working capital credit facilities (non-revolving) to PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk in the amount of Rp. 400,000,000,000 (four hundred billion Rupiah);
- PT Osten Suites Real Estate in making amendments to the Master Agreement for the Sale and Purchase of 22 Verde 2 Apartment Units;
- PT Kuningan Development Indonesia in making a Letter of Comfort as one of the requirements to obtain a credit facility from PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk for PT Kuningan Development Indonesia;
- PT Enka Sarana Internasional in executing a Jababeka Ecoloft rental agreement with PT Robert Bosch Automotive worth Rp. 364,000,000;
- PT Commeasure Solutions Indonesia in making template agreements for cooperation in marketing hotel rooms through Reddoorz application technology which will be used by more than 6000 Reddoorz partners;
- PT Reddoorz Management Indonesia in entering into a hotel management agreement with the Sunerra brand;
- Sakari Resources Limited in providing advice related to mining licensing in Indonesia;
- PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk. in preparing tender documents for the South Sumatra – West Java gas pipeline construction project;
- Bank ANZ Australia in conducting legal due diligence against a local bank in Indonesia where Bank ANZ Australia plans to acquire shares of the local bank.
PERADI (Association of Indonesian Advocates)
- Bahasa Indonesia
Stay updated with the latest news and other information. Sign up today!
Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 Indonesia
T: +62 21 722 7736, 722 7737
+62 21 720 8172, 720 2516
F: +62 21 724 4579, 725 7403
Copyright © 2021 Tumbuan & Partners